Your wedding day will be full of emotions! I will never become a stressor to you on your day- in fact I’m there to bring extra comedic relief if things get stressful. It’s in my nature.
I am the type of photographer who provides you with a lot of positive encouragement! I am not just telling you a line- I genuinely get excited with what I see on the back of my camera! You will hear me say a lot of “Yes girl!!” “Work it!” “Slay!!!”. I am high energy! I want you to vibe off that energy! I am a firm believer that if we aren’t laughing and enjoying ourselves then I’m not doing my job right! I want you to let your guard down, act silly and at times mildly inappropriate to get those BOMB laughing shots! Believe me this will be easier said than done! I’ve got you!
Orlando Wedding Photographer! Destination Weddings Welcome!
Some Important Wedding Info!
- I’m licensed and Insured! Why is that important you might ask? Well most venues require insurance- this protects not only them but you and your guests on your wedding day! One less stressor for you!
- I am a full day wedding photographer- this ensures that you don’t miss a single camera worthy moment from one of the most important days of your life!!
- I use professional high quality Nikon camera equipment and prime lenses!
- I offer a wonderful 2nd shooter- you can learn more about her here!
- There can be some confusion regarding copyright and rights to your photos after the wedding so let’s clear it up!! You will receive the rights to your digital photos after the wedding! This allows you to print at any lab and share those images on social media- any personal use is fine! I will retain copyright of the images! I would need to provide authorization to you if you wanted to submit the photos for any marketing. It’s also illegal for you to edit the photos in any way- but don’t worry I give you time after you receive your gallery to make any adjustments you may want! This isn’t necessary most of the time!